Friday, October 17, 2008

Induction & The Hand Formula

As previously mentioned, I've finally fallen prey to pop.  For the past 4 months or so, I've been posting pop songs on Songfight!, where every week contestants are invited to write & record a song in response to a phrase, then vote for the best entry.  My one-man-band is The Hand Formula & I only play toy instruments.  My entries are archived here.  Ten to date, including this week's.  The first reflected on the history of painting.  The nine that follow have assorted themes, but all include the phrase "Penny Lane," in honor of a certain young lady.  One more & I've completed my first "album," tentatively titled "B=PL."  Anyway, in the interest of piling on, this is where I plan to post links to the new songs & more.  Be forewarned, a little twee goes a long way!

No comments: